Global Receivables Insurance Solutions has the resources to assist in the acquisition of capital to help your business expand. Does your company need shot-term funding? Is your company in rapid growth mode? Was your company turned down for a traditional bank line of credit?
GRI has relationships with several financial institutions, with the ability to customize a program for your company’s working capital needs.
Our typical client seeking additional working capital or better financing terms are ones in which they:
- Currently utilize a Finance Company or Factor
- Have been turned down for a traditional line of credit
- Have a leveraged condition or financial ratios that are not compliant for a traditional line
- Have some operating losses
- Have a weak secondary source of repayment
- Have been in business a short time
- Have a turn-around business showing at least one quarter of profitability and projections of continued quarterly profit
- Have personal credit issues
For additional information please see our FAQs or Contact Us to schedule an appointment time.
Factoring is the sale of accounts receivable invoices to a third party, or factor, at a discount, in order to receive up to 50%-90% advance on the invoices, with the factor assuming full responsibility for credit analysis, payment collection and credit losses (Non- Recourse) on the invoice. There are usually three parties involved when an invoice is factored: the seller of the product or service who originates the invoice, the debtor who is the recipient of the invoice for services rendered who promises to pay the balance within the agreed payment terms, and the factor.
By utilizing a factoring company, a company can benefit by:
- Stabilizing Cash Flow – Get cash for your invoices usually within 24 hours
- Improving Your Company’s Credit Status
- Purchasing Inventory Faster and Fill Orders On-Time
- Offering More Competitive Credit Terms To Your Customers
- Meeting Seasonal Demands
Purchase Order Financing
Purchase order financing is an effective form of business financing in which money is advanced against a purchase order for finished goods or value added products to finance the manufacturing of the item.
How GRI clients benefit from purchase order finance:
- PO Financing Pays Your Supplier
- PO Funding does not require A-1 Credit
- Helps ensure timely deliveries to customers
- Allows companies to make larger profits by fulfilling larger orders
- Fast flexible funding
- Provides overseas manufacturers assurance to start production of goods
- Helps companies in a turnaround
- Helps when seasonal sales spikes strain cash flow